Jan 18, 2013

IMPORTANT!

Hello everyone! 

I'm just putting this note here to let you know that many changes will ensue in the next 1-2 months! 

I'm making faceup commission my only 'work' until the end of March, which means that I'll start a normal monthly list - starting, and finishing all faceups in the same month the slots were for. 
As good news, this will mean a much shorter waiting time.

However, to be able to do this, I'll need all of your help, too, because if the heads won't arrive in time, I won't be able to take them on/finish them as I was supposed to, so I'll also have stricter rules and deadlines for sending me the heads. (I'm sorry - I don't really like such things, but I won't be able to pull this off otherwise...^^; )

My prices will also change, starting from the February list.

I kept my prices low until now, because I felt like it would be unfair to ask for any more, until I was unable to guarantee a 'professional' waiting time and schedule for all of you. 

Why only until March?
I'm traveling abroad from the beginning of April and after I'm gone, I won't be able to take faceup commissions anymore for an undecided (and unpredictable) amount of time. I don't want to stop  forever, since painting BJD heads kind of became a part of my life I will miss very much, but it may happen that I won't have the chance to re-open again (due to time management). 

All in all, this may be the last chance to get faceups from me. (well, for a very long time anyway ) :) 

This is just a heads-up! I'll post a further and better update, which'll also detail the February and March slots, soon.

Thank you so much for all the support everyone showed me all these years!
I couldn't believe how kind all of you were, all along...! 

Have a wonerful evening/day/morning all of you! ~ ^_____^-
~Shiroi

**NO changes were made on the blog (prices etc.) yet. I'll change the menu points and descriptions according to these new rules and plans the upcoming few days. ^^-

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo sad...
    I hope that you can repaint bjd as soon as possible...

    ReplyDelete