Jan 6, 2014

New January places INFO

Hello everyone! 
It's been a while (almost exactly a year!) Thank you, for not forgetting me!! :")

I decided to open up a few commission places this month (January) as a tentative try for the future.

There'll be 4 places (no Waitlist this time) opening on the 8th of January (in 2 days) at 12:00PM (BST) -- the time you see on the left.

Please be aware that there are a few changes in the way I'll be accepting commission applications and other minor things have changed as well (like my location), so please check over this blog again and read all the new information! Thank you! (*´∀`*)ゞ


**And don't forget, that you can always get more frequent updates via my Twitter! >CLICK<

8 comments:

  1. Yipee i am so excited! You are opening on my birthday! I hope to land a spot. It will be a birthday gift for myself. :) Oh i will have to check what time will that be here in Malaysia. :) Have a beautiful week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so great! I'm sure you will, I can't imagine the places going out that quickly so don't worry! Thank you and have a great week too! :))

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for still accepting faceup commissions, I've waiting for this ever since you've closed :) but unlucky for me the doll I'm hoping to send to you didn't received her yet >_<
    are you opening future slots after January? (please!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I plan to occassionally open from now on. Not regularly, but there'll usually be places in small numbers. I'm really honored so many of you have kept an eye on my work. Honestly, Thank You! :))

      Delete
  3. Oh what fabulous news! I am so pleased that you are painting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering if you accepting Pullip/Taeyang dolls? Thank you, youre my favorite face up artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      I do, but only if they are sent blank (no old painting removal needed) and as a faceplate. (I don't have my mini screw-kit with me yet to be able to disassemble their heads)

      Delete