Jun 27, 2014

June reopening postponed 1-2 weeks

Hello~! 
I didn't want to leave anyone hanging, so I felt the need to post another update regarding the promised June reopening... I hoped to be able to open in June, but I really want my next Commissions to go through the new system which I was  trying to build in these past few weeks. The process takes a bit longer than I anticipated so, with the testing and stabilising I think the 'big reopening' will have to happen in the first two weeks of July instead. 

So sorry for making you wait, everyone! I just don't want to use the system until it's properly tested and working. ^ ^; In the meantime, I will try to build back my online presence. 

Thank you for all your patience and for following my work - or just dropping by! 
Have a lovely weekend everyone and hopefully,  see you very soon! :) <3

4 comments:

  1. Will you open in August as well? I don't know if the Blythe I want to send you will be carved till you re-open in July (I doubt it x'D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I'll be open in August as well! :D

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to opening. Happy week and love to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the edge of my chair with anticipation. Someone here needs your faceup so bad!

    ReplyDelete